These fudge brownies are almost too fudgy. So thick, that the batter is nearly a dough. But the result is phenomenal if you’re looking for those super moist, dense fudge brownies.
Be sure to thoroughly beat in the eggs, but don’t over beat the batter/dough as you mix in the flour and cocoa. And be patient and let them cool completely before eating, unless you want some hot melted fudge cake!
- 1/2 Cup Butter, unsalted, melted.
- 1 Tbsp Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Erythritol
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease an 8 inch square baking dish and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, erythritol, and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat for about a minute.
- Add almond flour, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Transfer dough to parchment paper and spread out by pressing down the top until evenly filling the baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool for about 30 minutes before cutting.
- Makes 16 brownies.
Servings per Recipe: 16 brownies
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Fat: 11.4 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Net Carbs: 1.3 g