These healthier chocolates are a great treat, and fun for the kids to make. But seriously, think hard on whether you want your kids to know how to make their own chocolates at home, you’ll never be able to keep cocoa powder in your house again!
This recipe couldn’t be easier, and will make chocolates that are ready ten minutes after they’re in the fridge, and they’ll be gone in half the time after that!
Before you begin, you’ll need something to use as a mold for your chocolate- either a candy bar mold (more available than you might think), a silicone mold (available everywhere it seems), or, if these aren’t available, then a small heat safe dish or baking pan lined with parchment paper will work in a pinch.
Easy Homemade Dark Chocolate: dairy free, low carb, gluten free and vegan.
Homemade Dark Chocolate that is dairy-free, vegan, and keto friendly!
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sweetener (e.g. swerve Confectioners)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mixing thoroughly.
- Heat oil in double boiler until completely melted.
- Remove oil from heat, add dry ingredients to oil and mix thoroughly, a fork works well.
- Quickly transfer into molds.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer until firm, about ten to fifteen minutes.
|Recipe makes||1 Small Chocolate Bar|
|Serving Size||1/4 Chocolate Bar|
|Net Carbs||0.65 g|