A perfectly balanced, quick, and easy recipe for Creamy Curry Chicken. Even if you’re not a big fan of curry dishes, this has that beautifully mild and creamy flavor that anyone can enjoy. This is a keto friendly and low carb meal, and, added bonus, it is dairy free too.
Begin by chopping 3 medium chicken breasts (thighs can be used instead, for a deep rich flavor), and cook these in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Cook until mostly done.
Add 1 can of unsweetened coconut cream, stir in until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon ground turmeric, 1 teaspoon hemp protein powder (thickener), 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper, a dash of ground mustard, a dash of ground red pepper, a pinch of xanthan gum (just a pinch, too much turns it to snot), and salt and black pepper as preferred.
Stir together, and heat to simmer. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about ten minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and let set for five minutes.
Serve in a bowl or over rice (riced cauliflower).
Creamy Curry Chicken
A quick, simple. and so good recipe for Creamy Curry Chicken. Dairy free, low carb, and ketogenic! But most importantly, delicious!
- 3 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Hemp Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Pepper
- pinch Xanthan Gum
- Dash Ground Mustard
- Dash Ground Red Pepper
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Can Unsweetened Coconut Cream
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Preheat Pan over medium heat with 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Cook chicken a little in the coconut oil, does not need to fully cook at this stage.
- Add 1 full can of unsweetened coconut cream. Stir until smooth.
- Add hemp powder and xanthan gum.
- Add all seasonings (add salt at end to salt to taste).
- Simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally .
- Remove from heat, let set for five minutes before serving.