This recipe is very easy, and makes a fantastic and amazing dairy-free, low-carb maple glaze for donuts or other pastries.
Keto Maple Donut Glaze
A dairy free low carb maple glaze perfect for topping some keto donuts.
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Erythritol (swerve confectioners)
- 1/8 tsp Maple Extract
- Mix all ingredients together and heat to melt.
- Stir to thoroughly mix.
- Allow to cool until desired thickness is reached.
- The coconut cream comes from a can, using the separated coconut fat from a can of unsweetened coconut milk will also work (nutrition info may vary).
- Coconut cream can be substituted for other fats or oils, but keep in mind the consistency at room temperature, and the variation in nutrition information.
|Serving Size||1/6 of total recipe|
|Net Carbs||0 g|