This quick and simple pizza recipe will have everyone begging for seconds! It is easy to throw together, and is a great alternative to the carb heavy classic. This recipe makes 1 pie, just multiply ingredients needed by how many pies you want to make!
Pizza Casserole Pie.
A quick and easy low carb dinner option with great pizza taste!
- 1/4 lb Seasoned Sausage
- 100 g Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Mushrooms, sliced
- 28 g Mini Pepperonis
- 1/4 Cup & 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350°F
- Brown the sausage, and transfer to a single serve pie dish (pot pie dish).
- Add diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, and mini pepperonis.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool before serving.
- Add a little pizza seasoning before adding the cheese for a stronger pizza flavor.
|Serving Size||1 Pie|
|Net Carbs||3 g|