Quick and easy chicken dishes are a staple for our family, and we’re always looking for new ways to modify our recipes for something unique and tasty. This dish is pretty similar to Tuscan Chicken, but with more of a traditional chicken flavor for a simpler meal that will please everyone.
Creamy Spinach Chicken.
A simple and quick dinner with an absolutely amazing flavor!
- 3 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Plant Butter
- 6 Whole White Mushrooms
- 10 oz Fresh Spinach
- 13.5 oz (1 Can) Coconut Cream
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 tsp All Purpose Flour
- Garlic Salt
- Poultry Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Cut chicken into 1 inch to 1/2 inch pieces..
- Preheat a large frying pan with the olive oil, and add the chicken, rotate and stir until cooked.
- In a separate pan, preheat with the plant butter and add the mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms are golden brown, add the spinach.
- Combine mushrooms/spinach with chicken in one large frying pan and add in the Coconut Cream.
- Bring to a simmer and condense down to your liking.
- Add in the xanthan gum and flour to thicken the cream a little.
- Season to taste.
- Real butter can be used in place of vegetable butter if not concerned with keeping the meal dairy free.
- Heavy cream can be used in place of coconut cream if not concerned with keeping the meal dairy free.
|Serving Size||1/4 of Recipe|
|Net Carbs||4.6 g|