This is a quick and simple alternative to store-bought coffee liqueur! It is sugar free and pretty tasty, but it’s not necessarily the good stuff- meaning it is not going to require two weeks and real vanilla beans to prepare. This is the quick, easy, and good enough recipe for whipping up some delicious coffee liqueur in a jiffy.
Easy Keto Coffee Liqueur.
A sugar free alternative for coffee Liqueur, because sometimes we could all use a white-russian.
- 1 Cup Fresh Brewed Coffee
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener e.g. Swerve
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sweetener e.g. Brown Swerve
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Rum
- On the stove-top, heat the coffee with the granulated sweetener and brown sweetener until dissolved, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool some.
- Transfer into a large pitcher or batter bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- This is an alcoholic beverage, so that’s pretty cool. And also, drink responsibly.
- Vodka can be used instead of rum.
- This isn’t as sweet as what you would get from the store, add another 1/2 tsp of stevia if you find it is not sweet enough for you.
|Serving Size||1/4 Cup|
|Net Carbs||0 g|