Pumpkin pie is a holiday necessity. There are lots of wonderful recipes available out there, some are even low carb, or sugar free, or dairy free- But I wanted one that was all of the above and still tasted like the treat I love so much. I do hope that others find this as absolutely delicious as we did!
Pumpkin Pie: Dairy-Free and Keto Friendly.
Sugar free, non-dairy homemade Pumpkin Pie. Filling only, no crust.
- 3/4 Cups Granulated Swerveor other zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Dash Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15 oz Can 100% Pure Pumpkinnot pie filling
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream thoroughly blended
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine swerve and seasonings, mix together until evenly combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and beat.
- Add pumpkin and swerve mixture and mix to combine with a hand or stand mixer.
- Slowly add in the coconut cream, and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased pie pan for a crustless pie, or over a prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 425°F, then reduce heat to 350°F and bake for a additional 45-60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the pie.
- Allow pie to cool completely before serving, this will take about 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- A pie crust can absolutely be used with this recipe, but will significantly change the nutritional information.
- A little whipped cream on top is fantastic! We make a dairy-free whipped coconut cream for ours and love it!
- Be sure that the coconut cream is thoroughly blended, if it’s separated, then warm it slightly to blend it all together.
- If nondairy isn’t necessary for you, then substitute the coconut cream out for heavy Whipping cream, add a little more and adjust the nutritional information.
The nutrition information below is for the pie filling only, without a crust.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Net Carbs||2.5 g|