The foods we eat have an effect on our moods, our appearance, and ultimately on our self-image as well. For health reasons we began a ketogenic diet, and have never looked back. I won’t preach to you about how the keto diet is a cure all, because nothing is. Even if you are not living a ketogenic lifestyle, these recipes are perfect for diabetic or other low glycemic diets, or if you’re just trying to cut back on sugar and carbs.
- Low Carb Keto ChiliA very easy low carb chili that the whole family will love!
- Cake Frosting: Keto and Dairy FreeA perfectly delicious frosting recipe that is Keto-Friendly and Dairy-Free!
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans as a Keto TreatThese sugar free Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans are a fun and easy treat and a great pick me up with all the caffeines!
- BarBQ Flavored Oven ‘Fried’ Chicken: low carbAn oven baked and low carb alternative to fried chicken with amazing barbecue flavor!
- Keto Cookie CakeVery easy to make, dairy free, low carb chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Pudding: Dairy Free and Low CarbVery easy to make, dairy free, low carb chocolate pudding
- Beef Stroganoff: low carb and dairy free, with Yam NoodlesA simple low carb and dairy free option for classic beef stroganoff!
- Frosted Mini Donuts, keto, low carbDairy-free and low-carb frosted mini donuts! A great snack, and even better breakfast on the go!