The foods we eat have an effect on our moods, our appearance, and ultimately on our self-image as well. For health reasons we began a ketogenic diet, and have never looked back. I won’t preach to you about how the keto diet is a cure all, because nothing is. Even if you are not living a ketogenic lifestyle, these recipes are perfect for diabetic or other low glycemic diets, or if you’re just trying to cut back on sugar and carbs.
- Easy Keto Coffee Liqueur!A sugar free alternative for coffee Liqueur, because sometimes we could all use a white-russian!
- Delicious Easy Keto Cocoa!An easy and tasty homemade hot cocoa recipe for everybody!
- Homemade Eggnog that’s Dairy Free, Sugar Free and still Delicious!A low carb, sugar free, dairy free, homemade eggnog!
- Spaghetti Squash SpaghettiA wonderful alternative to classic spaghetti!
- Creamy Spinach ChickenA simple and quick dinner with an absolutely amazing flavor!
- Keto Ice CreamHomemade sugar free icecream that is low carb, and keto friendly!
- Real Keto ChocolateHomemade real chocolate that is sugar free, low carb, vegan, and keto friendly!
- Jicama FriesHomemade seasoned fries made from a jicama tuber: aka low carb french fries.