The foods we eat have an effect on our moods, our appearance, and ultimately on our self-image as well. For health reasons we began a ketogenic diet, and have never looked back. I won’t preach to you about how the keto diet is a cure all, because nothing is. Even if you are not living a ketogenic lifestyle, these recipes are perfect for diabetic or other low glycemic diets, or if you’re just trying to cut back on sugar and carbs.
- Low Carb,Dairy Free Cream of Mushroom SoupA Coconut Cream of Mushroom soup recipe for a low carb and dairy free alternative.
- Pumpkin Pie: Sugar Free and Nondairy!A sugar free and non-dairy Pumpkin Pie!
- Irish Cream: Sugar Free and Nondairy!A sugar free and non-dairy Irish Cream Liqueur!
- Easy Keto Coffee Liqueur!A sugar free alternative for coffee Liqueur, because sometimes we could all use a white-russian!
- Delicious Easy Keto Cocoa!An easy and tasty homemade hot cocoa recipe for everybody!
- Homemade Eggnog that’s Dairy Free, Sugar Free and still Delicious!A low carb, sugar free, dairy free, homemade eggnog!
- Spaghetti Squash SpaghettiA wonderful alternative to classic spaghetti!
- Creamy Spinach ChickenA simple and quick dinner with an absolutely amazing flavor!