A tasty option for that extra boost of protein, because protein shakes don’t have to be boring. Leave out the rum to get a very healthy, but very delicious shake. Leave out the food coloring too, if you want a brown-green strawberry daiquiri, mmm! Yum! Or maybe just a little red. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I like to use unsweetened vanilla almond milk in mine, and you can’t go wrong with topping it with a little bit of low carb whipped cream. So good!
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk
- 2 Whole Strawberries
- 4 Tbsp Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 3 Tbsp Swerve or Erythritol
- 7 Large Ice Cubes
- 25 Drops Red Food Color (or more as needed) *optional
- 1 oz White Rum *Optional
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on a high setting until smooth.
- Drink up!
|Serving Size||1 Glass|
|Net Carbs||2.4 g|