‘Tis the season for hot cocoa! This recipe is very easy and definitely satisfies that desire for a delicious cup of hot chocolate. The dry cocoa mix can be stored separate for later use, or maybe gifted to someone for the holidays!
Delicious and Easy Keto Cocoa.
An easy and tasty homemade hot cocoa recipe for everybody!
- 4 Tbsp Powder Sweetenere.g. Swerve Confectioners
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 and 1/3 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 and 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk warmed
- In a small bowl combine powdered sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Sift the combined powders to remove any clumps.
- Add half the hot cocoa mixture, about 3 1/2 Tbsp to a mug.
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water to the mug and stir to dissolve.
- Top off with 2/3 cup almond milk and stir to blend.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for a second cup!
- Use caution with boiling water.
- A bit of heavy cream goes a long way, but be sure to adjust the nutritional values.
- Topping this with a little sugar free whipped cream is perfect, but be sure to adjust for the added nutrients.
- Coconut milk (carton variety/ not canned) can be substituted for the almond milk.
- If you can find it, powdered heavy cream can be added directly to the dry ingredients for a just add water instant cocoa mix.
|Servings||Makes 2 Mugs of Cocoa|
|Serving Size||1 Mug of Cocoa|
|Net Carbs||2.6 g|